Tuesday, January 9, 2007

baby rayner

Hello my beloved band members,

It's so heartening to know that you guys managed to recruit 45 members and had great fun during the Orientation. It brought back beautiful memories of the times I had together with you guys. Tough (definitely, for I'm such a TYRANT!) but immensely fulfilling. :) I miss you guys. Ha!

Remember, the potent combination of determination, passion and the 'never say die' spirit yields nothing but definite success!

KEEP the 45 sec 1s.. Don't let them go...whahaha!

Train hard for SYF. Remember, work hard now. Hard work WILL always be rewarded. It's a universal truth. Nothing can change it. Live your lives with no regrets.. Gold with honours.. nothing less....

" if you aim for the sky, chances are you will land on the tree top. If you aim for the tree top, chances are you will land on the ground. If you just aim for the ground, you might just go underground!"

" In the battle between the river and the rocks, the river always win, not through strength but sheer PERSISTENCE"

PS: I have just delivered my baby boy, Rayner, on 1 Jan 2007. Enjoy some of his photos taken in his first week of life :)

No comments: