Friday, April 4, 2008

hey guys!
i guess peeps love to get the encouragement and praise from the teachers or seniors uhh?
LOLs!
and today's band practice is the most fun for yazhen and me,
LOL!!!!!
and as for me now, going step down,
regretted not going band last year,
wasting lots of time,
before i joined in percussion, i actually promised Mr Lee & Madam Tan I would play my best and attend band practices regularly.
i know i've confronted the teachers about quiting band and i know is sort of getting those people whom i'm promised to get disappointment in return,
sorry for the past.
few more weeks i'm going to step down T_T
so byebye in advance,
and take care.
will miss you guys for sure (;

P.S : those who wanna blog in this blog, get my blogger pw from me.
C.O.D! all the best.

canberran day & S.Y.F drawing nearer and nearer,
anyone feeling stressed out?
hah!

before i end, one of my friend told me the S.Y.F formation very cute nehh!!
and she claimed she love band [ though she's from other CCA (; ]
so it shows band don't suck at all in the first place!
byebye~
^;^

encouragement : ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU~

No comments: