Sunday, April 13, 2008

well done.

Band.


First things first.I know you wouldn't be reading this but I'm still going to spend some time writing this out.(To those who has read this, tell every other band member about MY blog post ok!)



I'm hard to please, I was bloody confident you would barely get a Certificate of Merit but you proved me wrong.Well done.You definitely did 4 times better than in practice.



Hold your heads high band.You achieved something from nothing. You're a band Mdm Tan only dreamt of having. It feels good to be cheering with you guys at the carpark (the most unappealling place for a celebreation) and it feels even better seeing people looking at you guys celebrating. (THAT was the ONLY moment I felt that you guys were together as a band.Haha.)

And I saw one tuba player smiling so wide I can see his teeth! I just HAD to take the photo.(Hint:the ONLY tuba player)Hahaha.



No comments: