Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sorry guys, i've got the wrong information,
if you need to change your band uniform, its on next wednesday or thursday,
sorry if you brought your band uniform today.

oh yea, so how you guys felt about the trial today?
as for me, i can't really hear my bass drum.
*sorry*
never would i expect that the sound is much more softer compared to the practices we had in school.
tried my best but my thumb was in numb condition as i've accidentally hit the side of it,
so sorry if you can't hear it.
i know its not to Nizam's loudness expectation.
but will try my best on the actual day.
thanks to those who've calmed me and gave me wishes for it,
thanks (=
actually i kind of so call "envious" of the other bands,
so many bass drums,
see already also scare and stress.
how does ONE bass drum compared with FOUR bass drums!
*imagine*
how stress i could be at that point of time?!
sincerly apologised for it.

3 more days!
hope many seniors would be going on that day,
hopefully Madam Tan could take out some of her time to see our performance,
as i've said, a 5 min performance can determine how long and how hard we've practiced!
so best luck guys (=
no matter what, trying our best is the most important thing we should do!
don't ever be like me, lost confidence so easily.
(=
take care, and don't get sick!

No comments: